- Personal tax planning
- Estate tax planning
- Tax-planned wills and trusts
- Estate freezes
- Family business tax issues
- Lawyers, accountants, physicians and dentist incorporation and tax advice
- Professional partnerships and associations tax issues
- Private corporations tax issues
- Business succession tax planning
- Internal management buy-outs tax advice
- Sale of business tax issues
- Tax planning for corporate reorganizations
- Owner-manager compensation tax planning
- Tax planning for income splitting
- Executive compensation and stock options tax advice
At Soloway Wright, our Tax Law group works with individuals and corporations to resolve a wide range of taxation issues. We work with closely with your team, and ours, to minimize tax burdens and protect your assets.
Our Tax Law group prides itself on providing cost-effective, quality tax advice to clients of all sizes – whether that means working closely with corporate finance team, accountant, bookkeeper, or directly with you.
Where tax planning requires advice from a variety of legal disciplines, we leverage the expertise of the Soloway Wright Business & Corporate and Estate Planning & Administration teams to provide comprehensive legal services.
Working with Soloway Wright’s Tax Practice will ensure you are ready – proactively, or when taxation issues arise.