Dan is a member of our Business & Corporate, Commercial Leasing, and Corporate Finance & Securities law groups. Since joining Soloway Wright in 2003, Dan has specialized in asset / share purchases, shareholder’s agreements, co-tenancies, partnership agreements, financings and corporation reorganizations.
In addition to the above, Dan is regularly called upon by the firm’s clients to provide advice in relation to commercial leasing, service agreements, distribution agreements and contractual matters of all descriptions. Dan also advises not-for-profit and charitable organizations on governance and structuring matters.
Dan lives in Kingston with his wife, daughter, and golden retriever. He enjoys travelling, woodworking and, as a former player, attending Queen’s Gaels football games.
Call to Bar 2002
- LLB, Queen’s University (2001)
- BPHE, Queen’s University (1998)
- BA, Queen’s University (1998)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Frontenac Law Association
- Member of the Ottawa Carleton Law Association