- Standard, phased, and common element condo legal advice
- Documentation and agreements
- Residential, commercial, industrial, combination leasehold/vacant land transactions
- Strata/condominium corporation advice and litigation
- Site plan analysis and approvals
- Official plan amendments
- Project tenure, structure recommendations
- Mixed use, complex joint use advice
- Developers’ Sales Packages, Agreements of Purchase and Sale, Disclosure package preparation
- Budget preparation legal advice
- Municipal registration/City officials liaison
- Easements, rights of way and covenants
- Re-development, substantial renovations and condominium conversions
- “Leaky condo” litigation
- Maintenance arrears collection
- Common property use, rental, noise bylaw disputes
- Property renovation disputes
At Soloway Wright, we take pride in the reputation we have built as one of the leading law firms serving condominium developers, owners and property managers in the National Capital Region.
We bring our experience working with owners and property managers of existing condominiums together with our experience supporting builders, to present practical, goal-oriented solutions to the many issues that arise in structuring a condominium project.
With the backing of our Real Estate & Development Law team, and the resources of our Municipal, Business, Labour & Employment, and Litigation lawyers, we make sure you have timely advice and practical, cost-effective solutions to successfully launch and complete your condominium project.
And if you do encounter a legal issue, the litigators in our Condominium Law group are committed to helping you find resolution. Our specialized litigators provide advice to strata/condominium corporations and owners to help avoid litigation, but if necessary, represent clients in court actions, arbitrations and mediations, always seeking an outcome that effectively and efficiently addresses your concerns.Download