Krista Libman is a Registered Professional Planner and municipal lawyer in Ottawa. Krista joined our Municipal, Land Development & Expropriation team in 2019 following a successful municipal career. Krista has built strong relationships within the development industry and brings an approachable, pragmatic and balanced lens to planning and development issues.
Krista completed her Bachelor of Laws at Dalhousie University, with a specialization in Environmental Law, focussing on municipal and planning law, and holds a Bachelor of Environmental Studies in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of Waterloo.
Outside of the office, Krista and her husband try (unsuccessfully) to keep up with their two children on the bike paths and at the ski hill.
Call to Bar 2001
- LLB, Specialization in Environmental Law, Dalhousie University (1999)
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies in Urban and Regional Planning, University of Waterloo (1996)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Carleton County Law Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute
- Canadian Institute of Planners