- Accidental and Wrongful death claims
- Soft tissue injury claims
- Chronic pain injury claims
- Paraplegia, quadriplegia, or severe traumatic brain injury (TBI) claims
- Motor vehicle (car) accidents and pedestrian accident claims
- Accident benefits
- Slip and Fall / Trip and Falls claims
- Bus, train and airplane accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents (boat, skidoo and ATV / four-wheeler)
- Drowning, diving and other swimming pool and water accidents
- Environmental damage and hazard injury claims
- Sport accidents
- Negligent supervision of children
- Defective consumer products / Product liability
- Assault and sexual assault claims
At Soloway Wright, our Personal Injury lawyers understand that an injury or accident can impact every part of your life. We work hard for timely resolution of disputes and access to benefits or damages so that you and your family have a plan for now and the future.
Our Personal Injury team brings experience representing clients with injuries ranging from soft tissue and chronic pain to more significant injuries such as quadriplegia, or severe traumatic and catastrophic brain injury. We also represent spouses or family members who have lost a loved one to a fatal injury and are now in emotional and financial difficulty.
Our lawyers are experts in ensuring that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled, including taking action against your insurance company, if there is a dispute. In appropriate cases, Soloway Wright will take on your personal injury case on a contingency fee basis.
Whatever your situation, we are here to support you and your family through all the legal matters of a personal injury or fatal accident claim.Download