Kyle joined Soloway Wright as an Associate in 2015 after completing his articles with the firm. Kyle is a litigation lawyer who is a member of the Employment, Labour & Public Law, Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law practice groups.
Kyle has appeared before all levels of court in Ontario, including the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Superior Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court, as well as in the Federal Court. Kyle has also represented clients before several administrative tribunals in the fields of labour, employment and human rights law, including the Human Rights Tribunal, the Social Security Tribunal and the Labour Relations Board.
Away from the office, Kyle enjoys spending time with his wife and young son. He is also a sports enthusiast who follows the sports world closely and is always up for a game whether on the ice, the links, the field or the court.
Call to Bar 2015
- J.D. University of Ottawa (2014)
- B.A. (Hons.), University of Waterloo (2010)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Ranked in the top 10 of his graduating class, University of Ottawa (2014)
- Common Law Entrance Scholarship, University of Ottawa (2011)
- Ranked 2nd among the Legal Studies graduating class, University of Waterloo (2010)
- Published essay “Clergy Sexual Misconduct and the Law” at the University of Waterloo (2010)
- Arts Alumni Entrance Scholarship, University of Waterloo (2006 – 2007)
- University of Waterloo President’s Scholarship, University of Waterloo (2006)
- Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association
- Member of the Christian Legal Fellowship