- Approvals and compliance
- Appeal and judicial review
- Contaminated land and brownfields
- Environmental damage litigation
- Land use planning and development
- Environmental Law for municipalities
- Regulatory orders and prosecutions
- Environmental hazard injury claims
At Soloway Wright, our Environmental Law group draws on litigation and advisory expertise in a wide range of fields from Real Estate & Land Development to Personal Injury and Insurance Law to help our clients resolve their environmental law issues.
Whether helping negotiate approval terms for land-use controls, determining liability for an environmental clean-up, or providing advice to businesses or individuals on a wide range of issues, our Environmental Law group develops innovative, cost-effective solutions that leverage our firm’s specialized knowledge and experience across multiple practice areas.