- Offers / letters of intent
- Contract disputes
- Appeals and judicial review
- Commercial and residential real estate disputes
- Competition and marketing disputes
- Condominium disputes
- Building deficiency disputes
- Construction disputes and construction liens
- Corporate commercial litigation
- Directors and Officers liability
- Shareholder rights disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Investment litigation
- Mortgage disputes and enforcement
At Soloway Wright, our Commercial Litigation Group is skilled at working with clients to determine the best way forward—whether in or outside of court—and pursuing that path in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
With clients ranging from multi-national companies to sole proprietors, small and medium enterprises to individuals, we understand that success looks different in every situation—and often means helping you avoid litigation in the first place.
Our Commercial Litigation Group works closely with our Business, Real Estate, and Municipal Law experts, drawing on their specialized knowledge and resources to achieve a successful resolution.