Ashley joined Soloway Wright as an Associate in 2016 after having completed both summer and articling programs with the firm. Ashley is a litigation lawyer practicing in the Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury practice groups. She has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court.
Ashley graduated with a Juris Doctorate from the University of Ottawa and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia. While at law school, Ashley was actively involved with the Legal Aid Clinic’s Landlord and Tenant Division. She also represented the University of Ottawa at the National Baseball Arbitration Competition in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Outside of the office, Ashley enjoys spending time with her family and friends. You can also find her on the ice rink playing hockey or on the ball diamond playing softball in the summer.
Call to Bar 2016
- J.D. (Cum Laude), University of Ottawa, (2015)
- Law Clerk Diploma (Honours), Algonquin College (2012)
- B.A., Simon Fraser University (2010)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- President, Board of Directors of the Parent Resource Centre
- Member of the CCLA New Lawyers & Articling Students Summit Committee
- Emond Montgomery Law Clerk Award (2011)
- Ottawa Association of Law Clerks Award (2011)
- Nelson Education Scholarship Award (2011)
- Simon Fraser University Scholarship (2005)
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Past Chair of the Ontario Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Executive – East
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association