- Failure to properly diagnose and/or treat
- Failure to diagnose or treat newborns and children
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (lack of oxygen)
- Brain injury at birth resulting in cerebral palsy
- Hyperbilirubinemia (severe, untreated or improperly treated jaundice)
- Failure to diagnose and properly treat septicaemia
- Failure to diagnose and properly treat meningitis
- Wrongful birth claims
- Failing to offer appropriate prenatal testing
- Failure to advise of the results of prenatal testing
- Failure to diagnose acromegaly (growth hormone secreting tumour on the pituitary gland)
- Failure to diagnose various forms of cancer
- Surgical and orthopaedic errors
- Negligence in pre-hospital paramedic care
- Negligence in pre- and post-operative hospital care
At Soloway Wright, we understand that legal issues are only one of the many concerns you face in cases of medical negligence. We know how important it is for families and victims to be acknowledged, to know that they are being heard by those who really understand the issues, and of course, to secure timely and fair compensation.
Our Medical Malpractice team is widely respected for its extensive knowledge of specialized medical cases, including the particularly tragic case of issues involving newborns. Our approach is comprehensive, looking at every angle and professional involved, to give you the right advice for your case.
Medical malpractice claims can be time consuming and expensive to prosecute. Our experienced lawyers will tell you what you can expect and the action we will take at each step, and when needed, we will litigate passionately on your behalf. In appropriate cases, Soloway Wright will take on your medical malpractice case on a contingency fee basis. Click here for more information on contingency fee arrangements.