André joined Soloway Wright in 2015 as a Commercial Litigation Lawyer in Ottawa and practices in both official languages. André’s practice encompasses banking litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency litigation, commercial restructurings, construction litigation, shareholder remedies and disputes, mortgage remedies, franchise disputes and commercial tenancies.
André’s practice also encompasses insurance defence litigation, including personal injury and property claims, claims against directors and officers and errors and omissions claims.
André has appeared before all levels of court in Ontario in a variety of commercial disputes. He regularly represents financial institutions including chartered banks and trust companies, insurance companies and bankruptcy trustee firms. André has also appeared before various boards and tribunals.
Call to Bar 2001
- MA/LLB (magna cum laude), offered jointly by the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs and the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Law (1999)
- BA (Hons.), Concordia University (1995)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association