Corporate Finance & Securities
- Private placements of securities
- Securities Exchange listings and compliance
- Debt and equity financings
- Mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions and dispositions
- Corporate governance and committee work
- Corporate re-organization
- IPOs, venture capital transactions
- Cross-border transactions
At Soloway Wright, our Corporate Finance & Securities group offers proven experience representing Ontario’s private and public corporations, and small and medium enterprises.
Leveraging expertise from all divisions of our firm, our team of Corporate lawyers, located in Ottawa and Kingston, combine local knowledge with unparalleled experience to provide legal solutions for companies of any size, whether conducting business in Ontario, Canada or globally.
Our Securities lawyers offer a broad base of expertise in compliance and disclosure, stock exchange filing requirements, and dealings with authoritative bodies. Drawing on our experience, we are able to lead corporate financings and transactions, efficiently steering your organization through legal and regulatory issues to ensure compliance, regardless of the region.
Our Corporate Finance team acts for both investors and issuers in corporate finance transactions such as corporate re-organization and re-structuring, equity, warrants and debt financing, mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings (IPO), in local and international capital markets.Download