Sandra joined Soloway Wright in 2019 as a civil litigation lawyer in Ottawa. Sandra is a member of our Insurance Law, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice groups.
Prior to joining Soloway Wright, Sandra’s practice encompassed various insurance and tort liability matters. Sandra has acted for insurers with respect to personal injury, property damage and product liability claims. She has pursued subrogated claims and has also provided advice to her clients with respect to insurance coverage claims. In addition, Sandra has defended real estate agents, engineers, insurance brokers and mortgage brokers in the professional liability context.
Sandra has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice as trial counsel. She has also appeared on contested motions and applications.
Sandra is fluently bilingual and represents clients in both official languages.
Call to Bar 2012
- LL.L. (Cum Laude), University of Ottawa (2012)
- LL.B. (Cum Laude), University of Ottawa (2010)
- B.A.H. (Cum Laude), Queen’s University (2007)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association