- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Advocates Society
- County of Carleton Law Association, Conferences and the Canadian Institute.
- Bingley v. 503373 Ontario Limited (Morrison Fuels): Successful claim for environmental damage arising from fuel oil contamination.
- Traversy v. Smith: Successfully defended motion and appeal of order dismissing OPP’s motion for dismissal of claim against OPP.
- 1085459 Ontario Ltd. v. Prince Edward County (Municipality): Successfully defended municipality against claim that municipal contract was a bonus contrary to Municipal Act.
- Oz Optics v. Sanftenberg: defence counsel, Successful on appeal by plaintiff of order for payment of security for costs by plaintiff.
- Hartwick v. Simser: Successful “crumbling skull” argument reduced damages awarded to plaintiffs.
- Lurtz v. Duchesne – co-counsel: Successful trial and appeal claim for damages for medical negligence arising from late diagnosis of plaintiff’s acromegaly.