Charlene Kavanagh began her legal career over twenty years ago. Charlene’s litigation practice encompasses insurance law, employment law, construction law, condominium law, personal injury, professional negligence, and commercial litigation. Her focus is on delivering the best results for her clients in a professional and cost-effective manner.
Charlene has argued before the Superior Court of Justice, the Divisional Court of Ontario, the Court of Appeal for Ontario, as well as various administrative tribunals.
Charlene speaks English, French, and German. She welcomes working with clients in all these languages.
When Charlene is not in the office, you will find her travelling or planning her next trip.
Call to Bar 2000
- LL.M. (Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution), Osgoode Hall Law School of York University – 2016
- LL.B., B.C.L., McGill University – 1998
- Faculty of Law (exchange student), University of Copenhagen – 1996
- B.A. (French & German), Memorial University of Newfoundland – 1993
- Certificate in French, Laval University, 1992
English, French, German
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Advocate’s Society