Bernie Roach is an Ottawa lawyer in our Business & Corporate Law, Estate Planning & Administration, and Tax Practice groups. Bernie specializes in corporate finance and tax issues connected to private corporations and on estate planning issues. He assists our clients with estate planning services such as will planning, trust planning and business succession planning. His tax advisory services include tax planning for private corporations, owner-managed businesses and high net worth individuals including planning connected to wealth preservation, the use of trusts and the transfer of wealth to future generations.
Call to Bar 1983
- LLB, University of Ottawa (1981)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Ontario and County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Part-time Professor, Estate Planning, Taxation and Advanced Business Law, University of Ottawa ‘s Common Law School, 1990 to 2000
- Past Instructor, Estate Planning and Business Law courses in the Bar Admission Course of the Law Society of Ontario.