Abraham Feinstein joined Soloway Wright in 1965 as a lawyer in our Real Estate and Development Law Group in Ottawa. Abraham has extensive experience in real estate financing, acquisitions and land development, and has acted for many financial institutions, major property owners and land developers.
Call to Bar 1965
- LLB, University of Ottawa (1963)
- BA, Carleton University (1960)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Carleton Medal
- Law Society Medal
- County of Carleton Solicitors Award (which now bears his name)
- Life Bencher of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Co-chair of the Fundraising Committee for the Law Library Renovation with the County of Carleton Law Association.
- Past President of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada and a Past Honorary President of the Ottawa YM-YWCA.
- Founding Director of the County and District Law Presidents Association and of the Centretown Citizens of Ottawa Non-Profit Housing Corporation
- Past director of the Lawyers Professional Indemnity Corporation
- Honorary member of Law Society of Alberta and the Law Society of Saskatchewan