Sanjay Srivastava joined Soloway Wright in 1993 as a real estate and business lawyer in Ottawa.
Real Estate & Development, Business and Corporate Law, Commercial Leasing
Sanjay Srivastava joined Soloway Wright in 1993 as a real estate and business lawyer in Ottawa. As a member of our Real Estate and Development Law and Business Law and Commercial Leasing groups, Sanjay specializes in commercial real estate and other commercial transactions, leasing, commercial and business law. He has acted for purchasers, vendors and financial institutions in some of the largest commercial transactions in the Ottawa region, including apartment complexes, land assemblies, hotels, retail and commercial developments. Sanjay served for many years as the Regional Vice-Chair of the Consent and Capacity Board, a quasi-judicial tribunal established under the Health Care Consent Act. Sanjay has lectured extensively on mental health, consent and capacity issues.
Year of Call to Bar
- B. Admin., University of Ottawa (1980)
- JD, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (1979)
English, some Hindi
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association;
- Lecturer for the Law Society of Ontario, the County of Carleton Law Association and a variety of other organizations;
Community Activities & Memberships
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ottawa Salus, a not for profit charitable organization whose main goal is to improve the well-being of people with severe and persistent mental health problems;
- Campaign coordinator for the United Way.