Daniel Coderre is a member of the firm's management committee and our Business and Corporate and Commercial Leasing law groups.
Daniel A. Coderre
Business and Corporate Law, Corporate Finance & Securities, Commercial Leasing
1-800-263-4257, ext. 5112
Dan is a member of our Business and Corporate and Commercial Leasing law groups. Since joining Soloway Wright in 2003, Dan has specialized in asset / share purchases, shareholder’s agreements, co-tenancies, partnership agreements, financings and corporation reorganizations.
In addition to the above, Dan is regularly called upon by the firm's clients to provide advice in relation to commercial leasing, service agreements, distribution agreements and contractual matters of all descriptions. Dan also advises not-for-profit and charitable organizations on governance and structuring matters.
Dan has been a member of Soloway Wright’s management committee since September 1st, 2013.
Dan lives in Kingston with his wife and daughter, and enjoys woodworking and, as a former player, attending Queen’s Golden Gaels football games.
Year of Call to Bar
- LLB, Queen’s University (2001)
- BPHE, Queen’s University (1998)
- BA, Queen’s University (1998)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Frontenac Law Association
- Member of the Ottawa Carleton Law Association
Community Activities & Memberships
- Member of the board of directors of Kingston Gymnastic Club Inc.
- Member of the Queen's Football Marking Committee
Conferences, Publications, Presentations, & Seminars
- PIPEDA – What you need to know
- The Offering Memorandum under Ontario Securities Law
- What You Need to Know About the New Canada Anti-Spam Law