Daniel Coderre is a member of the firm's management committee and our Business and Corporate and Commercial Leasing law groups.
Daniel A. Coderre
Business and Corporate Law, Corporate Finance & Securities, Commercial Leasing
1-800-263-4257, ext. 5112
Daniel Coderre is a member of our Business and Corporate and Commercial Leasing law groups. Since joining Soloway Wright in 2003, Dan has specialized in the purchase and sale of assets, purchases and sales of shares, shareholder’s agreements, co-tenancies, general, limited and limited liability partnerships, financings, corporation reorganizations and securities laws.
In addition to the above, Dan is regularly called upon by the firm's clients to provide advice in relation to commercial leasing, privacy, compliance with money laundering legislation and contractual matters of all descriptions. Dan also advises not-for-profit and charitable organizations on governance and structuring matters.
Dan has been a member of Soloway Wright’s management committee since September 1st, 2013.
Dan lives in Kingston with his wife and daughter, and enjoys boating, woodworking and, as a former player, attending Queen’s Golden Gaels football games.
Year of Call to Bar
- LLB, Queen’s University (2001)
- BPHE, Queen’s University (1998)
- BA, Queen’s University (1998)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Frontenac Law Association
- Member of the Ottawa Carleton Law Association
Community Activities & Memberships
- Member of the board of directors of Kingston Gymnastic Club Inc.
- Former member of the board of directors of the Alma Mater Society of Queen’s University Incorporated
Conferences, Publications, Presentations, & Seminars
- PIPEDA – What you need to know
- The Offering Memorandum under Ontario Securities Law
- What You Need to Know About the New Canada Anti-Spam Law
Cases & Transactions
- Private equity investment in Farm Boy
- Acquisition of auto parts companies in Ottawa and Toronto
- Various leases to large retailers, supermarkets, drug stores, coffee houses, fast food chains
- Purchase of insurance and investment business