Ashley joined Soloway Wright as an Associate in 2016 after having completed both summer and articling programs with the firm.
613-236-0111, ext. 4007
Ashley joined Soloway Wright as an Associate in 2016 after having completed both summer and articling programs with the firm. Ashley is a litigation lawyer practicing in the Insurance Law, Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Practice Groups. She has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court.
Ashley graduated with a Juris Doctorate from the University of Ottawa and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia. While at law school, Ashley was actively involved with the Legal Aid Clinic's Landlord and Tenant Division. She also represented the University of Ottawa at the National Baseball Arbitration Competition in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Outside of the office, Ashley enjoys spending time with her family and friends. You can also find her on the ice rink playing hockey or on the ball diamond playing softball in the summer.
Year of Call to Bar
- Education J.D. (Cum Laude), University of Ottawa, (2015)
- Law Clerk Diploma (Honours), Algonquin College (2012)
- B.A., Simon Fraser University (2010)
Awards & Recognitions
- Emond Montgomery Law Clerk Award (2011)
- Ottawa Association of Law Clerks Award (2011)
- Nelson Education Scholarship Award (2011)
- Simon Fraser University Entrance Scholarship (2005)
Professional Activities & Memberships
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario