Soloway Wright takes great pride in the quality and dedication of our team of lawyers, office staff and students in Ottawa and Kingston and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Please browse our current job openings and send a copy of your CV in Rich Text Format (RTF) to email@example.com. If there are no posted opportunities that match your interests, feel free to submit your CV for future opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have what it takes to be part of a professional and dynamic group? We are looking for a commercial real estate law clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years real estate experience with an emphasis on commercial purchases, sales and financings. Excellent organizational, communication and technical skills are essential.
The required knowledge/duties are as follows:
- Knowledge of and experience with Teraview, Conveyancer, and other related software programs
- Experience conducting off-title searches and due diligence;
- Experience conducting online searches and registrations;
- Experience drafting documents, correspondence, and reports;
- Ability to communicate with clients via email and telephone
- Excellent writing ability for document preparation and other administrative duties
To apply, please email your resume to Caitlin Traynor, Office/HR Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.