Medical malpractice claims are expensive to prosecute, complex, time consuming and must be litigated vigorously. You need lawyers with both experience and expertise. Soloway Wright’s Medical Malpractice lawyers will take the time to carefully assess your case against a doctor, nurse, other health care professional or hospital and give you the advice and information you need to decide if you want to sue.
One of our Medical Malpractice lawyers can assist you with:
Failure to properly diagnose and treat newborns and children, including cases involving:
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy (lack of oxygen) leading to brain injury at birth resulting and cerebral palsy;
- Hyperbilirubinemia (severe, untreated or improperly treated jaundice) leading to brain injury and cerebral palsy;
- Failure to diagnose and properly treat septicaemia in newborns, leading to life-long impairment;
- Failure to diagnose and properly treat meningitis;
- Wrongful birth claims – failing to offer appropriate prenatal testing or advise of the results of prenatal testing;
- Failure to diagnose generally, including failing to diagnose acromegaly (growth hormone secreting tumour on the pituitary gland) and various forms of cancer;
- Surgical and orthopaedic errors;
- Negligence in pre-hospital paramedic care;
- Negligence in pre- and post-operative hospital care.
Our Medical Malpractice lawyers will tell you what you need to know, what you can expect and what steps we will take to help you take action on behalf of yourself and your family.
In appropriate cases, Soloway Wright will agree to take on your medical malpractice case on a contingency fee basis.